I’m coming to you from my tiny office again this week to recommend five self-care items that will help you relax and rejuvenate after a hectic graduation season.
Pour yourself a tall glass of ice tea, kick back on the comfy couch, and spend 10 minutes with me! If you’re at work and can’t listen right now, make sure to come back later. You know you’ll need these favorites before the week is out…
The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.Washington Burnap
- Dr. Teal’s Bath Salt and Foaming Bath, under $5.00 each
- Dollar Tree plastic canister, $1.00, of course!
- Neutrogena Hydro-Boost Eye Gel, for $22.99 (save those store points at Ulta)
- Dove Dry Shampoo, under $6.00
- Eyelash Curler Replacement Pads, $5.91 for 16 count (price will vary based on your brand)
Share your favorites in the comments section below!
I love the Dove dry shampoo, I use it several times a week. My favorite scent is Fresh Coconut, smells so nice and refreshing! I have the same issues with mascara applicators and have had good luck with “Roller Lash” by Benefit, check it out! I find it on sale a few times a year at Ulta. Great post!
I love all your recommendations, April! I will definitely be trying both of them. Thanks for the comment.